Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Responsibility

"I'm drunk!"
"I'm ghey!"
"I was molested!"
"No one understands me!"

Is it me or does Pedophile Emeritus Mark Foley have it all wrong? Is something missing from this equation? Since when does substance abuse, sexual orientation and tragic childhood events absolve people from personal responsibility?

I am giggling with delight about the fissure in the Repuglican Party. I shall not lie. I think this is titillating and salacious. Just like the Clinton blow-job thing (because...let's be honest folks...everyone knows a good Jewish girl does NOT willingly give head unless jewelry is involved).

What is really starting to piss me of is the litany of excuses oozing from Camp Foley (for kids). Cloaking yourself, concealing yourself and hiding behind your personal flaws and failures is not accepting responsibility for the fact that you're a flaming Pedo who cannot control his urges.

Your sexuality does not matter. Your taste for the sauce does not matter (because Washington is a "dry" town, after all). Your childhood does not matter.

You tried to diddle little boys. That matters.

Your colleagues tried to hide it. That matters.

You made a six figure donation to a campaign cause to cover your trail of slime. That matters.

Anything else is simply conjecture falling on very angry ears.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 10/03/2006 09:52:00 PM , Blogger Toronto1 said...

I was drunk diddling old pervert. Now thats the true of the matter. Plain an simple and to the point.
W is very disappointed in Mark. How the Christan right is sorta falling apart very slowly. Just think this takes the spotlight of the failure of Iraq.
All because of poor Mark. Jeez Mark you helped me out with your problem.

 
At 10/03/2006 09:55:00 PM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

And I thought George Allen of Virginia was the happiest man on the planet right now.

 
At 10/04/2006 12:55:00 PM , Blogger Emory Mayne said...

"Since when does substance abuse, sexual orientation and tragic childhood events absolve people from personal responsibility?"

False assumption here! It was the fact that he is a Republican that absolves him from personal responibility. It seems to be absolving alot of them lately.

 
At 10/04/2006 12:58:00 PM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

If I change party affiliation, do you think I can dodge my most recent speeding ticket? I do not want to use the problem with drink excuse as I think that would work against the cause.

Maybe I can invoke my inner desires to be a lesbian and get off the hook? ;)

 
At 10/04/2006 02:41:00 PM , Blogger Emory Mayne said...

Best way out of a ticket is to pay the lawyer! He/She will get it taken care off! Usually a faulty odometer anyway .... right! Its that Saab conversion from KM to MPH that does it every time.

Seriously though. I got one dismissed for under $50 by paying a lawyer. No points, no insurence raise, no nottin.....so... feed thou lawyer!

 
At 10/04/2006 03:43:00 PM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

Ohs yesses! I am most certainly going to lawyer up and look for an, "improper equipment" nod from the judge.

Stupid, stupid me being tagged on 540 at lunch time. I should have known better.

My only recourse/spite/revenge at the time was a bag of alien puke in my car which appeared in my lap after I was popped. Officer Friendly didn't want to shake my hand after he cited me. I wonder why.

Officer: "Ma'am are you feeling ok?"

Kodos: "Ummmm...you tell me."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home