Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blogger Issues

A little note of interest.

I updated to Blogger Beta about a month ago. Since I made the update, people have been stating that they have been unable to leave comments for me.

I finally got off my ass and snooped around the support site. There was a bug with regard to comments. Those who were using Beta were unable to comment on Blogger users' sites. Those who were still using Blogger were unable to comment on Beta users' sites. According to the fine folks in tech support, this issue has been resolved. Jihooooooo!

Comment away, please! Don't be shy! Leave some feedback. Tease me. Make me feel loved.

Oh...and for the readers of the blog, please be sure to read the comments attached to blog entries. Sometimes (ok...most of the time, in my case) they are funnier than the actual post.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home