Monday, October 16, 2006

Not again! For phuck's sake...not again!

Dock and Kodos scream in unison and sob uncontrollably.

"Rest stop in Raleigh" has been aired twice during this evening's edition of Countdown with Keith Olbermann. This is becoming quite the conundrum. Do I turn off Keith because I cannot stand his advertisers (and miss my nightly hour with tv boyfriend) or do I bite the bullet and listen to that shrew rattle my ear drums?

Not only is that woman G-d awful (rally...with a her twisted, rubber face) but who really wants to go to Vegas, anyhow (this should draw some significant ire). I have encountered the natives...ok...a family of natives. All of them scare the bejeebus out of me. There is something really phucked in the water out there. Or...I need to make new friends. Ok. Both.

If there is a G-d above, that dreadful advertisement will go the way of the dinosaur. Please. Oh...please.

*drops to knees and prays to the advertising G-ds*

And for the last time...I am not posting a picture of that rubber faced shrew. I do not want you tossing off to my blog. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home