Saturday, June 10, 2006

I am home....

Helloooooooo!!!!

I have returned from the Land of Nod. Back from Sweden I am.

I apologize for the lack of posts while I was away. My trusty, State issued laptop decided to die on me on my first day in Sweden. The nerve!!! And for some odd reason...Magnus' computer was not very fond of my blog-lust so I had difficulty making any entries. Grrrrrr.

I now have a new laptop (thank you North Carolina) and am raring to go. I just need to decide where to begin.

The World Cup is on....England v. Paraguay. Must figure out how this damn game works. Football. Sighs.


Holy shit...England has already scored. VINDALOOOOOO!!!

For the record...I will be pulling for Sweden. England is my second choice.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 12:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrible isn't it? I could probably justify rooting for England since min pojkvän doesn't particularly mind football, he'd just prefer it didn't particularly intrude on his life. We may have to engage in some sort of negotiations to insure that football can be a mutually satisfactory activity. On the other hand, as Alice has repeatedly pointed out, the Swedes are überhawt. Dilemmas.

 
At 6/15/2006 10:10:00 AM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

You have to pull for Sweden. I understand that the UT will be revoked if you do not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home