Saturday, May 20, 2006

Holiday Reading

While I may be at the bottom of a beer bottle for most of my trip to Sweden, I thought it prudent to get a few books to take with me on holiday. Just a little something to keep the synapses firing during my absence from my mentally challenging job as a State Employee. Hardy har har....

I present my list. It's not very large but I am really hoping that my vision will be very blurry most evenings.

Under the Banner of Heaven, Jon Krakauer
...recommended by the world's most voracious bookworm (and kangsister), Phoebe.

Slaughterhouse-Five, Kurt Vonnegut
...yes, I am very embarrassed by the fact that at the age of 34 I have yet to read this.

Mormons, Dresden and war. Discuss.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home