Thursday, May 18, 2006

Thank you...

As some of you may have gleaned from my posts of late...I have been going through a bit of a rough patch. Nothing insuperable, but most definitely unpleasant and rough.

With my holiday nearing, plans firming and visions of pints dancing in my head...I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. And, as the saying goes, it's not a freight train, either.

I just wanted to give a little shout-out and a very big thank you to those of you who helped keep Kang from falling to pieces. Big hugs and alien kisses to....

  • Andy
  • Melly
  • Shari (for making me smile so very much)
  • Magnus
  • Kate
  • Lizardbreath
  • Daddy
  • Phoebe
  • Yuengling Brewery
  • Inventor of Ativan
  • My creatures (for some odd reason...Daphne, ChloĆ©, Shane and Brutus just knew to line up in a row at my feet yesterday)

It would not be possible to be a happy Kang without you in my life.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 02:42:00 PM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

You do it very well.

*hugs for Snarky*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home