Thursday, May 25, 2006

Packing SUCKS!

Oh yes. It does. It sucks. It sucks...it sucks...it sucks.

Yes...I could make my life a lot easier. Do I really need all of those shoes? Must I pack all of those books? And...am I actually going to wear anything other than my new, favorite jeans?

I have managed to cram all of my shoes and clothes into one bag. It is the miscellaneous, extraneous stuff that I am not looking forward to ramming into my other bag. A bottle of gin, multiple cartons of cigarettes, my craptop, my iPod, my jewels.... Just a colossal pain in the ass.

For shits and grins, I think I may keep a log of what I actually where. Just to remind me that I do not need to bring every single turtleneck I own.

That said...I must remember to pack Bob, Brun, Ludde och Blue. Oh bloody hell...I'm already reverting to my piss-poor SwEnglish. Hjälp mig!!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5/25/2006 10:24:00 AM , Blogger Mark Base said...

Bring your passpot and beer money.

 
At 5/25/2006 10:26:00 AM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

Packed and packed!

I am also bring America's answer to Flat Stanley, Bob Bear (the CIA agent). And...bail money.

 
At 6/14/2006 12:28:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! So Bob the Bear is the purveyor of ricin!


You'd hate traveling with me. I can carry on 3 weeks worth of luggage. And none of those ginormous haul-your-whole-life backpacks I see in Europe, not me. I have my daypack and a laptop.

Admittedly, it doesn't leave much room for a bottle of gin. But that's ok because gin turns me into a lady of loose moral fiber.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home