Friday, October 27, 2006

I should like to thank The Academy...

...for the second time in two weeks!!!

Yes. I adore Keith Olbermann. I have been watching Countdown for a considerable amount of time. It's smart, funny and relevant. More importantly, it ruffles the feathers of the Neo-Con Right. The Faux Newsers hate him. All the more validation that I am, indeed, a brilliant Rigellian. When the nutters on the Right hate something, I know I'm going down the correct path.

In a fit of boredom, I checked my Technorati profile this evening and discovered that I'm somehow linked to Olbermannwatch. For those of you unawares, Olbermannwatch is a little blog dedicated to ripping Keith Olbermann to shreds. It would be lulzy if it weren't so damn disturbing (to think someone spends their free time dissecting the commentary of a news anchor).

Anyhoooooo....Olbermannwatch has a special place for Keith fans. And a special name, too! We're called Olbyloons. When I say, "we," I mean...we, since I am now included! Included with the greats like Daily Kos!

Wow! Just wow!!!

So...thank you Olbermannwatch. Thank you for paying attention to my humble, little blog. It's been an esteemed pleasure contributing to the things which piss you off so greatly.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10/30/2006 10:59:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/31/2006 09:31:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, you aren't going to preserve neocon frothing for later lulz?

 
At 10/31/2006 06:25:00 PM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

Hahahahahahah!!!

You know, if the dickless neo-con had the balls to leave his name, I would have. I cannot give credit to where credit is due without it.

Until that time comes, I'll invoke the "I'm the Omnipotent Moderator, Andy Shittlefair" methodology and banhammer everyone.

Oh wait...his forum is fail. Maybe I need to rethink this.

Lulz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home