Friday, November 03, 2006

The List(s)

12 days to go until surgery. Dock has asked me to prepare a list of all of my favorite foods that I will not be able to eat for a couple of weeks after the yankage.

You know...it's just not that easy to think of all your favorite foods. The urges seem to strike at random. I am not really sure what I'm going to miss.

Here is the list thus far:
  • Mushroom and fried onion cheesebomb from Five Guys
  • Pizza
  • Chicken piccata
  • Wonton Soup
  • Salad
  • Onion rings and/or pommes frites (or hommes frites if you're Dock)
  • Bagels and cream cheese
  • Bread (anything except that white, sandwich shit)
  • Baked potato from Jason's Deli
  • Gyro (because we seldom, if ever eat them)
  • Chocolate (cake, cookies, candy...)
I know I am missing something. What is it??? Blargh! =(

On the other hand, Dock will be supplying me with the following during my convalescence:
  • Popsicles
  • Popsicles
  • Popsicles
  • Jell-O
  • Season 3 of the Gilmore Girls
  • Water
  • Drugs
Lastly...please do not forget the, "Get a Llama for Kodos Campaign." Kodosdaddy has never been one to buckle under peer pressure, but since I will not be able to partake of the normal panacea (Famous Amos cookies), I am hoping he will reconsider his position on the llama. Please help Kodos get her llama.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 11/03/2006 10:57:00 PM , Blogger Toronto1 said...

One word, Bilar.

 
At 11/03/2006 10:59:00 PM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I wonder if I can suck on them post surgery?

 
At 11/04/2006 10:24:00 AM , Blogger Toronto1 said...

Smuggle them in. They will never know. At least it would something you don't have to eat or swallow.

 
At 11/04/2006 12:21:00 PM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

This reminds me...

When Dock went to visit with Grampy right before he died, he brought along Bilar for the family. Grampy, who couldn't eat...let alone swallow...took one, popped it in his mouth and sucked on it. It was only after he fell asleep did anyone realize he didn't finish it as it fell out of his mouth.

Right to the end...Grampy was still ready to trying anything new.

When I can't eat...I'm going to suck on a Bilar. If Grampy can do it, so can I. =)

 
At 11/04/2006 06:41:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://southeastllamarescue.org/

 
At 11/04/2006 06:45:00 PM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

I love you, sexy-brained, anonymous tipster!!! =)

 
At 11/05/2006 09:17:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post if you do get your llama. It's great to hear when dreams come true.

 
At 11/05/2006 08:47:00 PM , Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

Thank you! Regrettably, I do not have enough acreage at the house. Only .25 acres, which is insufficient.

*sighs*

But I think I might have to get involved with the llama rescue program. It sounds wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home